Search This Blog

Friday 8 May 2015

2015 Update

Hi To All Who May Stumble Upon My Blog!
This is my first update since April last year! :O - That's a bit mad! I should really keep up with updating this more often but life runs away with me and before I know it then I am a year since my last login!

So, my life is pretty much as it was except for 1 added extra. We now have an addition to the family in the form of my adorable son, O. He is one amazing baby boy. He was born in September last year and amazes me everyday with how he is developing. E is now 4 and has settled into nursery quite well. He has some lovely little friends and he is learning really well. Myself and S are good too, although there has been some tension of late due to his new job which he has been doing since January - its not ideal hours, he is away a lot more from us and that causes arguments and anger....(mainly from S) - He can be a little sharp and have little patience with E at times.....not always, just when he is stressed, tired, hungry or niggly for one of many reasons. (it literally is like having another child)

We get on when he is less stressed but I don't always agree with his discipline techniques. I disagree with him (sometimes in front of E, which I shouldn't do) but I cant help it.

I could be here all rambling on about my domestic issues - but on the bright side - My children are amazing, my photography work picked up ALOT last year. I now do a lot more shoots from home so that allows for a lot more bookings and flexibility.

I am still in my main job at Council, but only work 3 days. So that's not so bad!

I will update more on another post. Its rather late and I have a ton of editing to get through. I just wanted to say hi! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment