Search This Blog

Monday 27 May 2013

Surveys, Comps, Bingo......All SLOW money making ideas.

So...my new reduced hours begin in a weeks time and I am now starting to consider what our income will be like. Its not like I haven't thought about this previously, but after looking forward to this moment for the past 6 months, then I am finally accepting that we are going to be up 'poor street' for a while until we adjust.

I loved working full time and earning my money - when I wasn't a mother.

E is now 2 years and 2 months old....and he is learning more stuff everyday. He is bright and cheery and love spending time with him but this is limited due to full time work. I see him of an evening for an hour or so before bedtime and thats if I am not trying to fit the gym in.....or doing a bit of photography work.

If I have a wedding booked on a weekend then this means even less time! It can be very hard at times not being around him. My main day for bonding with him is on a Friday when I have the day off. And I love it. I generally take him out for a walk somewhere.....and we have a blast together. :))

Reducing my hours seemed the best option for me. I get to have all afternoons off and still keep Fridays off......The reduction in money wont be easy, but I am hoping to fill some of the space with extra cash that I can possibly (fingers crossed) make online.

I have signed up with a few (a lot) survey sites which pay cash or voucher equivalent. I have entered every competition going and I am playing free bingo (on signing up) to see if I can win big. Its hours of work at times and trawling through emails can be a bit of a ball ache (not that I actually know what that feels like) but I am hoping that the outcome will pay off. That along with my photography work, writing and selling of items on Ebay.....SHOULD help to keep on part time hours until my kid(s) are old enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment