Search This Blog

Thursday 9 May 2013

Its Carrying On....

So I woke a few hours after falling asleep to my husband waking me......he was telling me that he hadn't got over what had happened yesterday and that he didnt want to see my mom. This puts me in a very awkward position.

My mom isn't a bad person, she just relies on others opinions at times, but I can't get this through to him. I am sitting here crying again, because it doesn't feel like it will be over....EVER!

I want to go to my moms and I want her to hug me and tell me its all going to be ok.....but I don't know if I can do that. She loves my husband like he were her own and I think it will hurt her feelings if she knows he doesn't want to see her at the moment......and I don't know if I can fake it and make excuses for him......I don't know how to act....I don't know what to say.......I feel torn. Its my mom.....but its my husband too.

I know what she did was wrong, but she never did anything out of anger or hate. I know her, she loves me.....she loves S and she loves our little dude. She made one little mistake but I think we are reading too much into it....and S is making it a grudge.

I just want it over with!

No comments:

Post a Comment