Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Its been a While!

Hi Fellow Bloggers

Its been a while since I visited this site, life has moved along steadily but no major changes have occurred. My husband and me continue to live together half heartedly. I think I know that we shouldnt be together, but its making that move. Especially having a small child between us.

Ethan is now 2 and growing fast, he will be taller than me soon. Which isnt really a hard thing to accomplish! :)

Work is pretty much the same, I feel that I am always saying or doing something to convince my manager that I shouldnt be there! He has never really liked me and I know that he doesnt appreciate the stuff I do, etc.

I get questioned about the time I spend on my work and it probably doesnt help when I daydream. To be honest, I dont give 100% when I should. My work doesnt suffer though, my tasks are completed daily and I work well in my 2 man team with the fellow Housing Officer. I just wish there was some of way of getting my manager to like me and the work that I do! But again....if I am honest, I am not sure I can be bothered to try!

My photography is doing very well, but not well enough to give up my full time job. I wish it were the case, but its not. I have had 15 jobs booked in this year, ranging from weddings to Birthday parties. All paid jobs, but because I am starting out, then my prices aren't enough to live on.......although its a nice bonus! :)

I am reducing my hours in June. I hate going to work full time and being away from my son. I appreciate my mother taking care of him, but it can make things awkward at home......my and husband and me don't see eye to eye when it comes to the care-giving that my mother gives my son. There isn't anything worrying, etc......but its small things....and over time....these small things add together and cause almighty bost ups between us. And thats the last thing we need, because we argue about everything already.....

I also miss seeing my son on a daily basis. His attitude towards me is different because he sees my mom as his primary care-giver. This can hurt at times, especially when he runs past me to get to his nan! :(

With my working pattern changing comes the change in salary. I am NOT looking forward to the cut. Its not like we will be on the bread line.....but we definately wont be shelling out on luxuries for a while.....but I will benefit from the extra time I have being a mother. After all....this is time which I wont get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment