Search This Blog

Sunday 5 August 2012

Hello Strangers....

Its been a while again since I last wrote on here. I find that my time isn't best organised so I never seem to have enough time to do most of the things I want to do....that includes updating my blogger account.

I have just been reading back over some of my previous entries and I made myself smile. I do talk a load of tosh at times! ha....

I have to say, I do enjoy having this blogger account. I have always liked keeping diaries so this is kind of what its like to me. I don't have many followers, and I don't take notice of the viewings of my page, so to me....this page is JUST for ME. That's one of the reasons why I changed my name....I don't want to be recognised, I want to be open and honest about what I write here without having to worry about hurting a friends/family members feelings, etc.

So, what's been happening since I last logged in?

E turned 1 in March. It was a lovely day filled with guests, balloons and a Disney Car Themed cake....It was mad to think that an whole year had passed since I had given birth to my son....Some of it has been hard, but I have loved every minute of being a mommy and could never imagine NOT having him in my life. I look back at previous entries on here and smile when I read the ones I made about 'trying' to conceive. It feels like a lifetime ago now.....I cant believe that after a month of trying, I was worried that I may be infertile....ha.

I was so impatient!

My photography career has taken a good turn, I have had 7 weddings booked in this year.....all of which are paid. :D - It all goes towards building my portfolio. I update my photography facebook often with photographs/updates and try to reel in the customers, ha. And its worked.

My relationship with my husband has been very strained lately, but I will write another blog about that, because I really cant be bothered to go into it at the moment.

In fact, he's going on at me at the moment about some trivial unimportant thing that we have been arguing about.....it all seems so pointless!

I really don't want to be here!



No comments:

Post a Comment