Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Films

I have always loved watching movies....ever since I was a kid. I loved nothing more than sitting with my dad and watching one of the new flicks that he had purchased on VHS (ha) - I would cuddle up to him and let my mind drift away as I took in the film. I watched many genres too.

At 7 years of age, I was watching horror films....Now, you might think this was wrong....but I loved it! Me and my father had the same like for films - especially scary ones and we would watch them all the time! I got scared but never wanted to stop watching them or got traumatised by them. And I am not a serial killer now, so it obviously didnt do me any harm (not that I condone it completely, but the films in those days were a lot less scary and gory compared to the films we see now)

I loved all films though...not just horror films....and I am still the same now. But after attending college and studying Media, then I now can tell the difference between a badly filmed movie and a good one! - But saying that, I still like to watch the bad ones! - More so because I like to then review them afterwards......

So....part of my blogging will be dedicated to me reviewing films that I have watched. And that means the bad ones too! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment