Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2012

Fantasing About Sex with Other Men!

So....me and my husband have been married for coming up to 6 years and I love him dearly. We met through college and have been together so long that we know exactly what each other is thinking....I know when he is in a foul mood and he knows when I am in one too.

But...the sex part of our marriage is abit non existent and I crave it so bad. I find that lately, I have been constantly 'horny' and despite my attempts at wooing my hubby, then I find that we are lacking that sexual spark that we had in the beginning.

You know the spark I mean! The one which has you both wanting to rip each others clothes off frantically. Its nice being with him and I am satisfied by him, but I am missing the passionate, sexual antics of being with someone new. I have never (NEVER) been with anyone other than my husband and I think that that is part of the problem. I sometimes wonder (and I am sure that deep down, he does too) what it would be like to have sex with another man....the thought of it always makes me tingle...In a good way!

Its not that I want to cheat on my husband...and I would never....But I cant help but fantasise. It gets so bad sometimes that I find myself fantasising about the weirdest of people. I find myself to be quite a sexual person and love being caressed and I love sex....I just cant help but think and feel the way I do!

I do have the general fantasies about celebrities....ranging from Gerard Butler (He would ssooooo have it) to the guy who plays Sherlock Holmes (UK version shown on BBC). I am sure these desires are normal for many men AND women who have been in a long term relationship...and possibly one of the reasons why people DON'T want to settle down.

I am happy that I never had the whole single life! - I don't think I would have been good at the whole 'one night stand' gig....but....at times....I do envy my single friends.

Sometimes when I am alone and I need to feel less horny then I picture myself in scenarios with other people...at times....the scenarios have even been with other women!


No comments:

Post a Comment