Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2013

7 year itch.......fact or fiction!

I have been speaking with a friend today about my relationship woes....and she mentioned that it could be a '7 year itch'

Is this even a real thing?

I mean, yeah....we have been married for 7 years but we have been together close to 14 years...! Wouldn't I have had this itch before now?

I feel all over the place at the moment and I am not completely sure how I feel about my husband. I feel numb from all the arguing, disagreeing and snide remarks!

I'm angry and fed up! I want to go and leave him behind, but at the same time....I want to stay and figure it out! We have a gorgeous son together.....I have to think of him too. Us falling apart is going to affect him, either now or in the future.

I wish I could click my fingers and have things how they were when we were 17! We were in love, we held hands....and we cuddled and kissed. We don't do that type of stuff anymore. I can't remember the last time I told him (or he me) that I loved him and meant it!

I feel lost......I don't want to live out my life feeling like this. I am just hoping that we can sort it out.....for us and for E!

I suggested a meal and cinema date but it got blew out by my husband. He doesn't feel one night out will fix things, I said it would be a start but he wasn't interested...... :(

I hope we can work things out. We were good together once!

No comments:

Post a Comment