Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Slimming World Diet

I have been on the Slimming World diet since October and I lost over a stone in the first 3-4 weeks.
Then November came and I was swamped with parties and meals nearly every weekend up until Xmas....so my weight loss suffered. I didn't put the weight I had lost back on, but I was close a couple of times....but I mainly maintained.

I stopped going for a couple of weeks and started up again a week ago. The first week I maintained and I feel my next weigh in may show a gain... :S

My motivation has gone. I think it is because our finances have been on the low side, so I have been in a bit of stressed our stupor....all I want to eat is pretty much EVERYTHING! - I have just ate 3 packets of Quavers and still want more....(but I wont)

I have until Monday to try and shift any pounds that I have put on over the last two days....So tomorrow - when I lost the initial weight then I was trying so hard.

The point of SW is that you eat all the good free stuff, plus the Healthy Extras and on top of that then you have 15 Syns a day that you can have. These Syns are things that you wouldn't normally get to eat on other diets, like cakes/chocolate/crisps/fatty foods, etc. But with Syns then you balance out how much you have and only allow yourself a little bit of a treat. I did well....and Now.....I am losing the will.

I am determined to get back on track though.

Tomorrow is a new day! - Going to start with 2x Weetabix for brekkie - plus milk. (hea and heb)

Then have an apple and low fat yoghurt to help keep me full for longer (thats my plan)

Then chicken stirfry for lunch...

And pasta bake for tea!

Sounds good....So Far! :S

I will be keeping a track of my diet on here.....I want to lose more weight....so from now on....I am going to kick my diet in the arse! Another stone WILL come off in the next 3 weeks!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment