Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Out and About...


I went out tonight for a meal at a local pub with a couple of my girlfriends. We were celebrating my best friends birthday. We ordered our food (chicken tikka masala with chips, rice, Naan bread and poppadom....got to have a poppadom) and chatted about what we had been up to since we had last seen one another.

It was a great night, My best friend seemed to like her present - a bag of goodies containing chocolate Malteesers, Rose wine and 2 cds (JLS album and Black Eyed Peas album). She gave me the biggest hug I have ever recieved from her, which was nice, but almost cut of my breathing. :D

It was good to see her enjoying herself with her friends around her. After a full belly and tired eyes, we said our goodbyes and headed off home.

But, despite being a little tired...I cant sleep.....I have things on my mind. Namely, the whole baby thing....but I know that I must clear it out of all negative thoughts and just accept what has happened. This month is not my month, but there are plenty of reasons why it didnt happen this time and plenty of encouragement for why it will happen in the future.


My problem - I am completely impatient. I cant wait for anything. At Christmas, I have to open my presents on Xmas Eve because I cant wait and that is why I am the way I am.


:S


I am sure in the not too distant future, I will be blogging about my pregnancy. I will keep you posted either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment