Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Hopeful.....and Praying!




So....the thing that I thought had started yesterday, the thing which would prove that this month hadnt resulted in me being pregnant, has not happened.
My Period! I have been checking everyday and although it appeared that I was going to begin this months cycle, I am still waiting for the arrival of Aunt Flo! I know a lot of you arent going to want to hear all about this, but I need to get it off my chest before I get too over-excited. Generally, I am quite regular, so I can detect the exact days of when I will start. Today should be that day. The hope is slowly rising inside of me, but I am trying to keep an open mind, just in case. But I am finding it increasingly difficult to not throw my arms up into the air and do a celebratory dance. Could this be it? Could I be pregnant after only a couple of months of trying? I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment